Our Commitment to You
Doylestown Veterinary Hospital & Holistic Pet Care is continuing curbside services. For the safety of all, we are not allowing clients to enter the veterinary hospital, but we will be in contact with you during your pet's appointment.
Our hours are Mondays through Saturdays:
- 8 am to 8 pm - Mondays and Thursdays
- 8 am to 5 pm - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- 8 am to 2 pm - Saturdays
If you have any concerns about your pet, please call us at 215-345-6000 for guidance.
We understand your concerns for the health and safety of you and your pet. As always, you have our deepest commitment to the care of your pet. We know this is a very stressful time and want to ease your worries about your pet.
Please call 215-345-6000 upon arrival in the parking lot at Doylestown Veterinary Hospital.
- A member of our veterinary staff will greet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital
- We will deliver medications, supplies and preventives to your car in the parking lot.
In an effort to protect our clients and our staff, please refrain from visiting our campus if:
- You are sick, especially with a fever or cough
- A member of your household is positive for COVID-19
- You have traveled out of the country
If you are not able to visit the office, and have concerns about your pet, please call for guidance.
We very much appreciate your understanding and support during this time.