Our Commitment to You
Doylestown Veterinary Hospital & Holistic Pet Care will remain open Mondays through Saturdays with new hours:
- 8 am to 8 pm - Mondays and Thursdays
- 8 am to 5 pm - Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- 8 am to 2 pm - Saturdays
In order to decrease the spread of COVID-19, and in compliance with recommendations from the American Veterinary Medical Association, we are rescheduling all wellness and routine care visits for our patients.
We will continue to schedule appointments for pets with medical problems, with an emphasis on prevention guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. If you have any concerns about your pet, please call us at 215-345-6000 for guidance.
Puppies and kittens will continue with their regular vaccine schedules.
We understand your concerns for the health and safety of you and your pet. As always, you have our deepest commitment to the care of your pet. We know this is a very stressful time and want to ease your worries about your pet.
Please call 215-345-6000 upon arrival in the parking lot at Doylestown Veterinary Hospital.
- A member of our veterinary staff will greet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital
- We will deliver medications, supplies and preventives to your car in the parking lot.
In an effort to protect our clients and our staff, please refrain from visiting the office if:
- You are sick, especially with a fever or cough
- You have traveled in the last 2 weeks to an area with many cases of COVID-19 infection
- A member of your household is positive for COVID-19
- You have traveled out of the country within the last 2 weeks
If you are not able to visit the office, and have concerns about your pet, please call for guidance.
We very much appreciate your understanding and support during this time.