Modern Medicine, Old-Fashioned Care
Complete Wellness & Preventive Care
Modern medicine with old-fashioned care for the health, happiness and longevity of your pets. Every pet is unique so healthcare should not be a one-size-fits-all approach. Our skilled and caring medical team of doctors and veterinary technicians take the time to get to know you and your pets to provide individualized care.
- Comprehensive examination and consultation
- Core and lifestyle vaccinations
- Care based on life stage from the first year through the senior years
- Complete bloodwork
- Parasite screening and preventive treatment
- Nutrition and weight management
- Disease and pain management
Make An Appointment Today!
Improved dental care in pets is linked to a better quality of life and longevity. Dental health starts with your pet’s first visit to our practice, and includes at-home brushing guidelines, dietary recommendations, and a complete oral examination.
- Non-anesthetic dental cleaning through Pet Dental Services
- Pain-free dental examinations under anesthesia, including, dental radiographs, examination and cleaning, & extraction of diseased teeth
Holistic Pet Care
We offer integrative veterinary medicine for dogs and cats. Pet owners looking for a holistic veterinarian in the Central Bucks area will find a variety of therapeutic options available all within one practice. Holistic therapies include:
- Veterinary acupuncture and chiropractic care
- Classical homeopathy
- Nutritional counseling for general health and disease treatment
- Herbal medicine and cold laser therapy
Diagnostic testing is our key to offering the best preventive care for your pet. These tests provide information that complements our physical exams and helps to identify problems at an early stage.
Through a combination of in-hospital capabilities, outside laboratories, and referrals to board-certified specialists, we provide comprehensive diagnostic testing including:
- Imaging services, including radiographs and ultrasounds
- Cardiology services such as echocardiographs and ECGs
- Laser-flow cytometry for the most accurate complete blood cell counts (CBC)
- Blood chemistry analysis to examine organ functioning
- Electrolyte analysis
- Microbiology laboratory
- Urine testing, including complete automated and microscopic analysis
- Infectious disease screening
- Analysis of tissue samples and aspirates
Surgery & Advanced Procedures
The complete comfort and safety of your pet during any procedure is our priority. Our doctors and veterinary technicians are specially trained in modern anesthetic protocols and comprehensive pain management which includes pre-anesthetic bloodwork and consistent monitoring.
- Abdominal surgeries, including foreign body removal
- Mass removals
- Urogenital surgeries
- Advanced dentistry
- Therapy to support treatment for osteoarthritis, soft tissue injuries, degenerative joint disease, hip dysplasia, wound care, and inflammatory diseases